Systems Engineer w TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Sterling, VA
BAE Systems is looking for a Systems Engineer Lab Technician for the newly awarded ISEE contract for the Bolling AFB customer. The contract provides all Enterprise Engineering Development for this customer. Employee will assist with the followoing as they pertain to the Lab Environment:
• Analyze user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
• Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
• Provide technical guidance for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
• Assist Incorporating new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
• Assist with developing system architecture and system design documentation
• Assist with guiding system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
• Assist with the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
Work on this contract will be performed from Annapolis Junction MD, Sterling VA, Reston VA, Bolling AFB, Tampa FL, and Colorado Spring CO.
Required Skills and Education
Entry Level, Inter-Discipline, Inter-Organizational.
Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in science, computer science engineering, biochemistry, a related discipline, or its equivalent is preferred. Working knowledge of databases and laboratory applications including LIMS, Smartlab and Labware LIMS software desired. Knowledge of analytical techniques desired. Knowledge of interfacing of the data management systems and impact to each other. Good analytical and problem solving abilities. Must be a team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills and have experience working with customers across teams. Ability to interpret and apply cGMPs, USP, regulatory requirements and industry best practices Work in a cGMP laboratory and manufacturing environment following techniques which require one to maintain a high attention to detail. May work on assignments that are complex in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Makes sound decisions and applies appropriate notification to management as appropriate.
• May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team.
• Works as a member of a team across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
• Takes direction through project completion.
Preferred Skills and Education
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma + 8 years
• Associate's Degree + 6 years
• Bachelor's Degree + 4 years
• Master's Degree + 2 years
• PhD + 0 years
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top