Directs and manages execution of systems engineering processes
Develops and applies complex research and analysis techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and difficult technical and analytical requirements and problems requiring the expert application of advanced knowledge.
Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated solution
Performs cost/cost-performance trade-off analysis and feasibility analysis. Evaluate technology conceptual designs and regulatory compliance support. Assist with concept studies and analysis. Evaluate alternative technical approaches and their associated costs
Oversees the development of system test requirements, strategies, devices, and systems
Directs overall system level engineering and testing efforts
Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff
Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- 5 years of technical experience developing, engineering or sustaining complex electronic sensors system equipment and facilities.
- Understanding of space surveillance or missile warning technologies, sensors and missions.
- Knowledge of Air Force logistics systems, processes and tools.
- Adept with current Systems Engineering methods and technologies.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Four Year degree in technical domain.
- AFSPC experienceITW/AA sensor network and relationships
- MDA Experience and relationships
- Experience in sustaining engineering disciplines
- Master’s degree in technical or business area highly desirable.
- Experience may be substituted for Master’s degree, if highly pertinent to contract requirements.Six Sigma training/Black Belt highly desirable
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top