- Java desktop application development
- Requirements gathering and analysis through user support.
- Be “the voice” of the customer for feature requests during task planning.
- Provide initial case support analysis to field offices and external customers, both through lync/Skype and on-site.
- Ability to travel up to 35% to field offices or other agencies.
- The “face” of FANTOM
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of Java development or JVM based language
- Able to quickly learn new analytical tools, and adapt to new use-cases from the field.
Preferred Skills and Education Desired Qualifications
- 1+ years of “support engineering” (business analyst, applications support, etc), IC/LE community a big plus.
- Experience with using analytical tools on real life data.
- Experience with social network analysis and/or graph theory in general.
- Experience with Spring or other dependency injection frameworks.
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- SCI or SCI eligibility.
Additional “nice to have” Qualifications
Experience with OpenGL or other 3D graphics programming.
Hands-on experience with advanced visualization/analytic tools such as Palantir, i2, Splunk, or Lumify.
Experience with memory tuning large scale Java applications.
Experience with Mobile App/Game development.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top