- Augusta, GA
At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing the U.S. Army Cyber Command with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber security, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. The cyberspace domain is one of the most critical areas of national defense. It is a field that requires the most highly trained, professional, and knowledgeable people available. Join us and learn what inspired work is all about.
Maintain, secure, integrate and deliver a modern virtual Windows desktop Infrastructure and application platform using on-premises and hybrid cloud technologies.
Connect Soldiers to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance collaboration and security.
This role requires broad and deep technology knowledge combined with the ability to help create solutions to address the customer requirements.
• Working as a member of an integrated team to deliver a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution on multiple different mission and training networks, providing access via thick and thin client devices for a US Army customer.
• Applying stringent security controls while implementing and integrating commercial technologies (COTS) to streamline user experience while limiting unauthorized information access.
• Diagnose performance and security issues.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT-related Engineering field
• Demonstrated technical & leadership experience
• Strong knowledge of Systems Engineering processes
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Experience building and supporting classified networks
• Familiarity with Virtualization cloud environment (i. e. Microsoft, VMware, Citrix)
• Experience with Cloud Computing Architecture and Implementation (e. g. Nutanix AHV, AWS, C2S, Azure)
• Experience supporting Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
• DOD 8570 certification
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
• Relevant Certifications:
- ITIL Foundations IT Infrastructure Library;
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional;
- Agile Development Certifications (e. g. SAFe, Scrum XP, Lean, etc...)
- INCOSE Certifications International Council on Systems Engineering
- PMP Project Management Professional
• Familiarity with security related technologies, e.g., IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, ACLs, RBAC, ABAC
• Familiarity with ICD 503 Risk Management Framework
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top