Our customer is looking for a Systems Engineer to help design, deploy and support their Microsoft Lync 2013 upgrade. This position is responsible for replacement of Microsoft Office Communicator with next generation chat, sharing and meeting facilitation software of 45,000 dispersed users. In addition, the customer would like to perform cloud email service discovery. This candidate must understand services and complexity of the issues that arise in migration and deployment of collaboration software and cloud services.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Experience in implementing and supporting the following:
- Microsoft Office Communicator
- Microsoft Lync 2013
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- MS SharePoint
- Windows 10
- Experience with Cloud Service
- Develops and implements risk and opportunity management plans, identifies risks, assesses risks, develops mitigation plans, and tracks risks.
- Identifies program objectives and technical development strategy; prepares System Engineering Management Plan, Work Breakdown Structures, master schedules, and key performance parameters.
- Collects, analyzes, tracks, and reports program metrics.
- Acts as a mentor to junior team members.
- Manages customer and stakeholder needs, generates and develops requirements, and performs functional analysis.
Preferred Skills and Education – Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Intelligence & Security provides comprehensive and strategic support to any mission, anytime, anywhere. The sector serves a diverse customer base, including the U.S. Department of Defense; the intelligence community; U.S. federal civilian agencies including the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security and commercial clients. The sector is headquartered in McLean, Va., and employs approximately 10,000 employees.
People are the greatest asset in any company. BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment where the work we do matters and where people are challenged to reach their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Back to top