Systems Architecture Engineer
Looking for an Exciting Career Move? It is Waiting for You at BAE Systems!
BAE Systems, a global defense, aerospace and security company employing more than 88,200 people worldwide, with wide-ranging products and services covering air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. BAE Systems, Inc. is a top-ten prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, well positioned to support customers in what is the world's largest defense market is HIRING NOW !
BAE Systems is seeking a Systems Architect Engineer to support an exciting new project under our Intelligence Solutions business area, located at Fort Meade, MD
The Systems Architect Engineer will provide the following :
- Specialized experience includes supervision of system architects, use of structured analysis, design methodologies and design tools (such as IDEF1x, entity relationship diagrams, CASE, or other design techniques), and other design techniques, object-oriented principles, COTS integration, or experience with the logical and technical architecture of large and complex information systems.
- Functional Responsibility Establishes system information in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
- Works with other technical disciplines, such as functional analysts, business process reengineering specialists, and software and systems engineers, as applicable.
- Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements, as well as provide for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces.
- Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards-such as the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model-as they apply to the implementation and specification of information management (IM) solution of the application platform across the application program interface (API) and the external environment/ software application.
- Is familiar with emerging requirements for GOTS/COTS components and Web-based technology.
- Evaluates, analytically and systematically, problems of work flows, organization, and planning, and develops appropriate corrective action.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
System Architect Engineer shall possess the following capabilities:
- 15 years of experience
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- AWS Certification
- Office 365 MCSA Certification
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top