Systems Anst Sr Prin
Candidate will work onsite with analysts and federal staff providing guidance and technical assistance to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of state and tribal child support systems. Candidate will provide support through research, plan, consultation, site visits, toolkits, training and project demonstration. Specific activities are as follows:
- Applies knowledge and experience with technological, programmatic, program management or business fields to support the analysis of highly complex systems engineering, systems technology, support systems, program management, management, drafting and reviewing technical RFP and feasibility study, project monitoring or other related IT areas.
- Applies knowledge of Independent Verification and Validation processes to monitor and oversee software development.
- Facilitates and ensures adherence to the software development process.
- Creates and maintains standards for technical documentation.
- Enforce and adhere standards for Configuration Management.
- Defines procedures and standards for unit testing and integration testing.
- Reports to and assists the Project Manager in creation of project plans using Microsoft® Project Planner, scoping documents and project correspondence.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of projects and assignments.
- Develops, writes, and edits material for APDs, reports, manuals, briefs, instruction manuals, training materials, presentation materials, catalogs, and other technical publications concerned with engineering or related technical disciplines.
- Organizes material and performs writing assignments according to specifications regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Writes technical descriptions using knowledge of material standards, industry best practices and operating procedures.
- Reviews published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content, methods of reproduction and binding.
- Maintains awareness of changing technologies, methodologies, and makes recommendations for integrating changes into current development of applications and systems
- Participates in peer reviews on all products and deliverables. Signs off on all deliverables.
- Prepares and manages detailed resource-loaded work plans, project budget, and project schedules using Microsoft Project Planner, manages schedules of other contractor staff
- Acts as the single point of contact for their own work of and all contractor staff; will be abreast of all assigned activities for self and all the contract staff
- Informs the COR/DSTS Director via business email of contractor staff absences.
- Ensures all contracting staff conform to all policies of workplace, including but not limited to Facilities Management, Security Management, Security Incident reporting.
- Ensures all onboarding activities for new contractor staff are done in a timely manner.
- Participate in monthly performance assessment data, trend analysis, projected outlook for work and travel for upcoming months.
- Address issues and concerns of both parties (government and contractor) with the COR.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top