Systems Anst Sr
IM Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst will act as a key member of the Electronic Systems (ES) Information Management function dedicated to support and execute the supply chain portion of the information technology strategy. The IM Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst will be responsible for collaborating with Supply Chain management and employees to establish capabilities for a broad range of business change initiatives. This individual will work to understand the business strategy, learn business processes, and partner with the business to establish future state processes and business capabilities prior to initiation of projects.
The IM Senior Supply Chain Systems Analyst will be a highly motivated individual responsible for collaborating across multiple product lines and facilities. This individual will work to understand the business strategy, learn business processes, and partner with the business to establish future state processes and business requirements prior to the initiation of projects.
The candidate will be asked to lead business change initiatives in the following areas:
- Form a strong alliance between the supply chain and information technology organizations
- Establish a tactical supply chain roadmap to support key business growth areas and work to prioritize across all sector IM project demand
- Drive continued adoption and expansion of supply chain and procurement capabilities
- Collaborate with the Oracle business systems future state by learning industry best practices, capabilities provided by out of the box capabilities, and assist the supply chain organization in optimizing the value of a strategic partnership with Oracle and 3rd party consultancy firms
- Collaborate with the Cyber Security organization to introduce practical security improvements for supply chain
- Collaborate with supply chain, vendors, and customers to drive better integration and visibility into the supply chain and other functions across the value stream
- Identify and introduce industry best practices that support the supply chain IT environment
- Continuously improve IT support for supply chain activities
- Execute existing supply chain initiatives
The candidate will also collaborate with IT and business teams to ensure successful project execution, and to support the testing, deployment and verification of system changes associated with business change initiatives. The individual shall be self-motivated and capable of working both independently and with teams. Typical work week should include 15% learning and exploring opportunities for improving the business systems, 40% supporting the execution of active initiatives, 15% supporting communication activities, and 30% focused on supporting the existing environment or corporate initiatives.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top