Systems Anst Prin
Senior Software/Systems Engineer
Hiring for this position is contingent upon contract award with an anticipated start date in October 2017. All work will be performed on-site in Alameda, California 94501. Position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Seeking a senior level Software/Systems Engineer to support an intelligent data services environment for the US Coast Guard. This position will work alongside contractor and government staff including database developers, systems engineers, technical engineers, and functional support personnel. Position will support design, software development, documentation, system implementation, network support, user support, and operations maintenance support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide software engineering support in a Java development environment for web interfaces, web development, and back-end access to data
- Work with users on requirements development and refinement
- Support demonstrations for systems and software
- Design and implement complex systems for multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Support interfacing with large data storage devices and work with Oracle and SQL server database management systems (DBMS)
- Support Oracle Exadata storage environment
- Interact with counterparts within USCG and Intelligence Community systems
- Perform system disaster recovery/COOP procedures
- Maintain documentation, as required
- Position may require support for after-hours trouble calls
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top