Systems Anst Prin
Candidate will work onsite with analysts and federal staff providing guidance and technical assistance to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of state and tribal child support systems. Candidate will provide support through research, plan, consultation, site visits, toolkits, training and project demonstration. Specific activities are as follows:
- Applies knowledge and experience with technological, programmatic, program management or business fields to support the analysis of highly complex systems engineering, systems technology, support systems, program management, management, drafting and reviewing technical RFP and feasibility study, project monitoring or other related IT areas.
- Applies knowledge of Independent Verification and Validation processes to monitor and oversee software development.
- Facilitates and ensures adherence to the software development process.
- Creates and maintains standards for technical documentation.
- Enforce and adhere standards for Configuration Management.
- Defines procedures and standards for unit testing and integration testing.
- Reports to and assists the Project Manager in creation of project plans using Microsoft® Project Planner, scoping documents and project correspondence.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of projects and assignments.
- Develops, writes, and edits material for APDs, reports, manuals, briefs, instruction manuals, training materials, presentation materials, catalogs, and other technical publications concerned with engineering or related technical disciplines.
- Organizes material and performs writing assignments according to specifications regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Writes technical descriptions using knowledge of material standards, industry best practices and operating procedures.
- Reviews published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content, methods of reproduction and binding.
- Maintains awareness of changing technologies, methodologies, and makes recommendations for integrating changes into current development of applications and systems
- Participates in peer reviews on all products and deliverables. Signs off on all deliverables.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top