Systems Anst Prin
BAE Systems seeks experienced analysts to work on consultancy projects with blue chip clients in banking, insurance, telecoms and Government; primarily focused upon fraud detection and compliance. Project based work will cover all stages of deploying, integrating and configuring enterprise intelligence solutions from data mining, predictive modeling and rule generation to large scale implementations.
This role offers a unique opportunity to gain experience in our flagship social network and link analysis product NetReveal®. This product is rapidly gaining market dominance in fraud detection and prevention through social network analysis in a big data environment. NetReveal® has also been shown to be applicable in credit risk and marketing as well as law enforcement, counter-terrorism, and other investigative functions. It provides a step change in prediction by allowing all the traditional modeling techniques to be applied to social networks rather than stand-alone individuals or accounts.
- Deploying and integrating enterprise solutions including:
- Configuration of the software and supporting applications
- Development of custom extensions, to provide required integrations or functionality
- Responding to and resolving technical issues
- Applying and developing leading edge analytical methods, including data mining techniques and social network analysis
- Supporting client presentations and workshops
- Delivering high quality work to meet client expectations and project deadlines.
- Going beyond routine questioning to find the underlying causes of problems or discrepancies to identify problems and develop sound solutions
- Tracking and reporting development progress to Senior Technical Analyst or Technical Lead
- Also depending on experience:
- Setup of supporting middleware;
- Configuration of J2EE applications;
Work on release procedures and source control.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top