Systems Anst I
The Configuration Management Specialist position is located on Fort Meade, MD and supports a large federal agency's Enterprise Architecture efforts to successfully maintain and develop best practices for Configuration and Change Management, Asset Management, and Knowledge Management.
The CM Specialist supports change management processes and planning. Specific duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist in Change Management duties to include Requirement Board facilitation, request review and coordination with processing teams; creating agendas and creating meeting minutes
- Assists with quality and delivery of Task Area deliverables and status reports
- Assist in the creation of network and process documentation supporting Department of Defense Architectural Framework (DoDAF) views ensuring alignment with customer requirements
- Manage stakeholder expectations, including customer inclusion in technical matters, identifying gaps, and resolving impediments
- Identify process improvements based on data-driven analysis
- Writing and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top