Systems Analyst (Systems/Service Interoperability)
The successful candidate will record and Implement computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions. The focus of this position is to assist with developing System and Service interoperability solutions to existing systems and applications, and define the business case for these recommendations. Solutions may be on premise systems, cloud based, or a hybrid approach.
Provide recommendations to strategically align services/systems with enterprise architecture, strategy, and roadmap allowing services/systems to work with other systems in the environment, at present or in the future. Interoperability with customer core infrastructure (WAN, external databases, Financial Management Systems, etc.), and other Federal Agencies (OFA) and other external services required in support of our customer's missions and IT operations.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Defines application interoperability requirements by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops recommended solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative solutions to reduce cost or increase efficiencies..
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Project Management experience or support experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top