See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®."
Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
AT BAE Systems, the Information Management Business Partner builds and maintains strong relationships with technology and business stakeholders, acts as strategic advisor to the operations business leadership, plans, budgets and works across the IT organization to ensure the delivery of IT projects and services to the business. Specific responsibilities include:
• Collaborates with business to understand IT requirements and priorities
• Deﬁnes, prioritizes, and sponsors program and project initiatives for the business
• Participates in development of business strategic planning and leads IT strategic planning
• Communicates business needs with appropriate IT solution center to gain alignment between business needs and technical capabilities
• Gathers high-level business requirements and deﬁnes scope during initial discovery by conducting meetings/interviews, and facilitating large group/cross-functional sessions with partners
• Maintains up-to-date awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies, and, where appropriate, makes recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems and technologies
• Monitors and manages financials for areas of responsibility
• Coordinates integration and divestiture activities between the business integration lead, functional process leads, and IT project manager(s) to ensure a smooth transition
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Track record of supporting enterprise systems in flow, project and process manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of business systems and processes used in manufacturing environments to include manufacturing execution, product data management, RFID, KAN/BAN, supply chain, etc.
- Working knowledge of industry standard tools, processes and standards that can be used to implement Industry 4.0 and IOT approaches to improving manufacturing cost and scheduling
- Track record of developing and implementing IT system and process changes to improve the shop floor experience
- Demonstrated record of managing internal and external (vendor) stakeholders to deliver technology solutions
- Recognized internally and externally, in the supply chain/manufacturing industry, as a thought leader
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills-able to communicate technology solutions to non-technical stakeholders by focusing on business outcomes and value
- Knowledge of Aegis and Solumina manufacturing executions systems, PDM/PLM, quality, costing, project management, time and labor and other enterprise systems used in large scale manufacturing environments
- Working knowledge of implementing DFARs compliance and other cybersecurity tools and processes in a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership ability
- Applicable industry board, committee and association memberships
- Masters degree in Computer Science/Technology
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top