- Arlington, VA
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage a web-based application utilizing the Axon Evidence.com platform.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. Candidates should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Administer web-based video retention system using the Axon Evidence.com platform
- Provision and deprovision user accounts
- Assist users with gaining access to, or restricting access to, video files
- Troubleshoot system or content access issues
- Make changes to system categories, tags or other configurations as authorized by the system/business owner and through the change management process
- Enable e-discovery holds on content and produce content as a part of an authorized e-discovery request
- Maintain (Add, Modify, Delete) application user accounts
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Maintain (Create, Modify, Delete) local work instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, User Guides, User Training
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Proven experience as a System Administrator or similar role
- Experience servers, applications, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is a plus
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top