Systems Administrator Spec
Perform system installation, configuration, administration, maintenance, and user support to customer supplied electronic surveillance collection systems to support the intelligence and investigative (Title 50, Title III, and Pen Register) priorities of the Counterintelligence, Criminal Investigative, and Counter-Terrorism Divisions. This includes logging, tracking, and monitoring of the health of Central Monitoring Plant (CMP), the collection systems installed therein, local and remote workstations, respective satellite site equipment, and their LANs/WANs. Perform the following activities in support of these functions:
- Provide system administration and database administration of all aspects of the collection systems to include creating accounts, changing passwords, and setting user preferences.
- Maintain customer specific collection systems. Perform periodic maintenance, monitor for problems, and resolve system and user issues.
- Develop or update system documentation with government supervision, guidance, and approvals.
- Act as a conduit between specialized system engineers, vendors, telecommunications service providers and local office investigative personnel to identify and implement appropriate technologies which will most effectively support an identified investigative need.
- Assist with technology assessments and planning and implementation phases for complex intercept solutions.
- Solve user problems that are beyond help-desk capabilities.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top