Works at various levels in the design and organization of complex systems architecture, design, development and integration. Coordinates and identifies various types of system requirements utilizing best practice requirement analysis methodologies. Assesses architecture and current system limitations, defines and designs system specifications, and evaluates input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Coordinates design of subsystems and total system integration. Help with transition to operations and security compliance activities to include installation, integration, operations and maintenance. Works with configuration control board to ensure operational documentation that supports the mission of the business. Conducts independent technical investigations in systems architecture and design. Evaluates vendor and subcontractor capabilities to provide required products or services.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education – Demonstrated ability to provide recommendations and engineering support for migration of Exchange services.
- Demonstrated Understanding of messaging and collaboration
- Experience in assisting in design, implementation, testing, and development of Microsoft Lync 2013 telecommunications upgrade.
- Knowledge of cloud email services for prospective implementation assessment.
- Experience managing service requests and executes standard changes with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work individually or in a team on various system projects.
- Experience with government customer relations as well and policies and procedures.
- Experience performing incident resolution and root cause problem determination to ensure availability and stability of virtual platforms according to established service level agreements by working individually or in a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have strong technical writing skills to provide the customer with configuration/administration/user guides.
Preferred Skills and Education – Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline and at least 4 years of experience in information technology.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Intelligence & Security provides comprehensive and strategic support to any mission, anytime, anywhere. The sector serves a diverse customer base, including the U.S. Department of Defense; the intelligence community; U.S. federal civilian agencies including the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security and commercial clients. The sector is headquartered in McLean, Va., and employs approximately 10,000 employees.
People are the greatest asset in any company. BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment where the work we do matters and where people are challenged to reach their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Back to top