Systems Admin Sr Prin
- Serves as the Primary Local Area Network Manager and Client Support Administrator (CSA) for classified and unclassified US networks used at RAF Fylingdales. Installs, configures, and maintains all user hardware/software authorized for network operations and completes network restoral actions as dictated by contract requirements.
- Serves as the System Administrator for the Communications Processing System (CPS). Performs preventive/corrective maintenance and supports testing of equipment and associated circuits.
- Assists the Communications Project Manager. Contributes to submitting local communications requirements in the Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS) to obtain technical solution and funding, and acts as the POC during implementation of all local and downward-directed communications projects.
- Assists in engineering surveys and pre-installation surveys; supporting teams while on site
- Performs duties as a Quality Control Augmentee for respective functional areas.
- Coordinates with the Communications Manager on the initial planning of current and future work schedules and recommendations as to scheduling projected work
- Complies with regulations, laws and policies relating to the use, handling, storage, transfer and transportation of Classified, Cryptographic and Export controlled equipment, information and services
- Works closely with various US and UK Government and civilian agencies to ensure mission success and continuous process improvement
- Complies with various US Government programs including but not limited to: EMSEC, COMSEC, COMPUSEC, Cyber Security, OPSEC, Industrial Security, etc. Complies with UK Host Base Physical Security, Environmental and Safety programs
- Attends, completes and documents various job related training programs on an initial and recurring basis
- Provide monthly reports, inputs and data as needed
- May have to handle 50 pound loads on occasion
- Schedule may change due to mission requirements or Management needs
- Performs other duties as required
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top