Systems Admin Sr Prin
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of a Directory Services Systems Engineer (Senior) is to serve as the final escalation point for all Active Directory issues. The position will work directly with the Microsoft Vendor, DTF and Engineering to resolve technically complex Microsoft Server and Hyper-V issues.
- Serve as an escalation point for Jr. System Engineers & System Administrators for all issues related to the Directory Services of the Desktop solution
- Optimum performance and availability standards through implementing appropriate technical solutions
- Works directly with Microsoft PFEs/Vendor, Engineering and DTF on improvements
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to help with the reduction of incident outage times
- Mentors Jr. System Administrators and System Engineers
- Provide Technical Leadership to the entire Tier II – IV Team
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
- Provide On‐the‐Job training to staff, as needed
- Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the network and duties performed by network & system administrators
- Perform other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top