Systems Admin Sr Prin
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of the Principal NetScaler Administrator will support all operation aspects of the NetScaler environment to include event management, system upgrades, incident management, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of the enterprise NetScaler environment. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the development of patches and executing the implementation of those patches into the Production environment. The Principa NetScaler Administrator will work hand-in-hand with System Administrators, Test/Lab Engineers, and Engineering in all things respective of the NetScaler environment. This position will report to the O&S Support Manager.
- Tier II – III O&S responsibility of the Production NetScaler Environment including establishing and maintaining configuration, and recovery documentation for designated systems
- Provide leadership, expertise, and strategic guidance on critical operations that span multiple systems and groups
- Serve as the escalation point for all NetScaler issues related to the Desktop Initiative Solution
- Work with the Test, Engineer, and Transition teams on the development of patches that will be applied to the Production system
- Provide expertise in the update/maintenance of the NetScaler, XenDesktop, and VDI (virtualized desktop infrastructure) solutions
- Monitor, evaluate and remediate any health concerns within the NetScaler environment
- Provide On‐the‐Job training to staff, as needed
- Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the CITRIX NetScaler solution
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
- Ensure problems and error conditions are promptly and appropriately addressed
- Perform other related duties as required
- Flexibility is a must and after hours on-call may occur
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top