Systems Admin Sr
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of the Journeyman Forefront Identity Manager/Microsoft Identity Manager (FIM/MIM) systems administrator will learn to maintain all aspects of the identity management deployment, design, build, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of our enterprise FIM/MIM deployment. The candidate will also learn the process for implementing patches in the production. The journeyman FIM/MIM systems administrator will work hand-in-hand with System Administrators, DTF engineers and engineering in all things respective of the identity management deployment. This position will report to the O&S Tier II/III Manager; O&S Support.
- Tier II – III O&S responsibility of the Production identity management deployment
- Learn through on-the-job training to serve as the escalation point for all FIM/MIM issues
- Monitor, evaluate and remediate any health concerns within the FIM/MIM servers
- Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the FIM/MIM solution
- Ensure problems and error conditions are promptly and appropriately addressed.
- Establish and maintain configuration and recovery documentation for designated systems.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Flexibility is a must and after hours on-call may occur
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top