Systems Admin Sr
BAE Systems in Washington DC is seeking a Storage Administrator to support the Strategic Systems Program (SSP). Primary responsibilities include management and optimization of storage area network. The ideal candidate must possess strong problem solving skills; a high degree of technical expertise, and a commitment to exceptional customer service and teamwork. Candidate must be able to meet DoD Cyber workforce requirements within 6 months of being hired.
- Manages and plans storage capacity and requirements for the program.
- Troubleshoots storage access issues.
- Manages Data at rest and disaster recovery efforts.
- Monitors faults, performance, and capacity issues, preparing remediation reports and documentation
- Uses ticketing system to document requests, track changes, and explain resolutions
- Ensures team documentation is accurate and maintained
- Windows OS technician
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top