Systems Admin Prin
BAE Systems is seeking an Installation Engineer to join the Collaboration Gateway Program Management Office (PMO) as a member of the PMO Technical Support Staff. Job responsibilities include:
Provide technical support to Collaboration Gateway PMO including support for analysis of customer site requirements, installation support, testing, and technical evaluation of technology for the Collaboration Gateway (CG) suite of cross-domain transfer solutions which includes capabilities such as CG, Voice and Video Cross Domain System (V2CDS) Tactical Chat and TransVerse.
Specific job duties include:
1) Plan and conduct Site Surveys
2) Perform Integration Analysis and support Implementation Plan Development
3) Create/ support the creation of appropriate Assessment and Authorization documentation and facilitate accreditation processes and activities as appropriate for designated role
4) Support User and Administrative Training activities as appropriate for designated role
5) Perform Installation and Testing
6) Support System O&M activities via Technical Support and Problem Resolution in coordination with Help Desk and PMO as requested in accordance with designated role
7) Provide technical expertise and understanding of CG suite of capabilities to external Government customers on implementation in their operational environments.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top