Systems Admin Prin
SSP is the Program Manager for the Navy’s 50 year old Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program. It has contracts with every major defense contractor, who supports different aspects of the FBM weapon system. BAE Systems is looking to fill the role of Citrix Administrator to support the Citrix Infrastructure that supports SSP. The administrator will identify requirements for the Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop systems by interacting with the customer and IT infrastructure teams. Additional duties will include gathering documentation and information used to capture, structure, and accurately represent stakeholder’s requirements. The administrator will also ensure security requirements from the DISA STIGs and industry best practices and are incorporated. The administrator will design and implement the agreed upon solution.
- Manage and support the Citrix XenApp 6.5 and XenDesktop 7.x platforms
- Ensure all Citrix based applications are maintained and supported, coordinate with customers on installations upgrades and requirements
- Support of Web Interface for remote access and third party access as well as application virtualization
- Assist with support of new server rollouts
- Resolve Tier II and III escalated Citrix issues
- Ensure environment complies with DISA STIGs, IAVAs, CTOs, and other security guidance
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top