Systems Admin II
BAE Systems is seeking an IT Storage Administrator to support NMEC. The selected applicant will join the team as we seek to deliver world-class capabilities for our client and their associated contractors, driving productivity and innovation. This team supports system architecture and design, infrastructure and OS level support, commercial tool integration, and application support. This position will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, designs, develops new storage and backup architecture. Maintains existing IT storage and backup systems.
- Duties include maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, and installing software on servers and workstations.
- Conducts capacity and performance analysis. Provides storage configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
- Uses automated tools and scripts to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Works with internal and external organizations to support various customer user level requirements, including resolving elevated end user support requests, and researching and deploying advanced technologies.
- Systems analysis and storage requirements development.
- Implement approved system security policies to include the configuration of user access and permissions.
- Monitors storage and backup status; support event triage, monitoring, tracking, and support. Work with vendors as needed for event resolution. Follows up with customer to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Provides technical assistance, documentation, and training as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top