Systems Admin II
The qualified candidate will support the security engineering team in the specification, development, and application of computer security technologies and Information Assurance management techniques to Intelligence Community systems. Day-to-day responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain Certification and Accreditation requirements for Intelligence Systems in accordance with DCID 6/3 and ICD-503 guidelines
- Investigate and evaluate existing technologies and propose approaches for implementing security architectures.
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and architectures needed to develop these technologies.
- Conduct Registration meetings with security stakeholders
- Prepare system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security requirement traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones.
- Perform vulnerability assessments to validate system compliance with DISA Security Technical Information Guidelines (STIGS)
- Conduct and support security testing and periodic vulnerability scans
- Work with program team to remediate security findings
- Maintain and report ongoing security accreditation activities to program management and government customers
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top