The System Integrator is responsible for integrating various component subsystems into a whole and ensuring those subsystems function together and meet the customer's needs. The integrator works with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, and technicians in the design, testing, deployment, and evaluation of systems. The integrator will be supporting the Strategic Systems Program (SSP) which is the Program Manager for the Navy's Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program.
Responsibilities for the position include:
• Perform technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, risk analysis, requirements analysis and technical tradeoffs.
• Provide guidance and technical assistance to developers concerning application development and hosting/connection requirements.
• Assist with developing the requirements and specifications for IT systems. Coordinate with program sponsors, resource managers, user communities, and other agency/community personnel to refine functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications
• Conduct analysis and recommend solutions of new or enhanced approaches to delivering IT services
• Research, evaluate, and recommend systems based on client needs
• Ensure system security needs are established and implemented
• Interface with multiple stakeholders on a scheduled basis.
• Develop CONOPS, project plans, schedules, and technical instructions • Provide client with post-installation and integration support
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Candidates must ensure that resume addresses all stated requirements of the posted requisition. Only resumes that specifically include all required skills/experience/education will be considered.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of related professional work experience or may consider 14 years of related professional work experience in lieu of a degree
* Have a current DoD Secret security clearance (US Citizenship required)
* Experience coordinating with various teams to deploy software and systems that meet the customer requirements and the network security policies
* Demonstrated experience managing and/or coordinating projects
* Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and clearly present technical approaches and findings
* Background in IT to include an understanding of computer networks and IT systems
Preferred Skills and Education
Highly desired skills/experience:
* Knowledge of DISA STIGs and security policies
* Knowledge and/or prior experience with customer (Strategic Systems Program)
* Network Engineering Experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. People are the greatest asset in any Company.
BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top