Sys Integration - Financial Analyst
- Responsible for assisting the customer with developing plans, including budgets and schedules, to meet sponsor’s contractual/project requirements.
- Responsible for financial data reporting and will respond to management requests for financial data, and shall resolve reporting and compliance issues.
- Responsible for providing planning and investment budgeting documentation for the sponsor.
- Responsible for providing support in preparing a year-out operating and investment budgets for the sponsor’s program offices.
- Responsible for preparing monthly financial reports using sponsor’s provided reporting systems and prepare an executive summary highlighting anomalies or issues, including budget gaps or short falls.
- Responsible for inputting financial data into sponsor’s financial systems and ensuring data integrity is maintained.
- Responsible for providing day-to-day financial analysis in support of budget execution.
- Responsible for creating weekly and/or monthly contract financial and performance analysis reports and other customer reports as required by the government.
- Responsible for providing detailed financial data to project managers and government personnel at levels determined by the government.
- Responsible for creating and briefing financial matters at the executive level with in the sponsor’s organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Demonstrate excellent writing skills to clearly express the program’s financial well-being to decision makers within the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent oral communication skills sufficient for responses or briefings on financial matters.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervisor
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive in anticipate sponsor’s need for briefings or updates on contract execution by identifying trends and analyzing budgetary gaps in advance, especially when nearing fiscal year end.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience working as a program control analyst.
- Demonstrate the ability to pulling data from COGNOS and BASIS or similar applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand different types of contracts, for example CPFF, CPFF-LOE, FFP, etc.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Advanced use of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to obtain working knowledge of Federal financial and acquisition regulations, policies and unique authorities.
- Ability to become familiar with the sponsor’s financial processing systems, including Primavera
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities based on internal suspense dates.
- Ability to working with external partners, including PCA to create new charge codes for the existing contracts.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top