Sys Integration Eng Sr
As a Centralized SIAM Readiness Manager, your support on this program provides visibility across the full scope of Enterprise requirements and a standardized methodology for managing requirements through their lifecycle. This allows leverage of synergies, recognize conflicts between requirements, and make fact-based decision concerning requirements generated from various sources to effectively control and coordinate.
- Translate externally derived requirements and provide traceability throughout their lifecycle.
- Integrated allocated requirements into the approved engineering and operations requirements baseline.
- Ensure requirements are identified, traced, and tracked to NISP projects and programs.
- Record, maintain, and modify NISP service/program/project level requirements in the COMM Enterprise Requirements Tool.
- Assume administrative responsibility for management of the COMM ordering systems, service descriptions, specification SLAs and OLAs.
- Assume maintenance and maturation for the NESC.
- Assess impacts for RFC and SRs both at headquarters and MGS.
- Facilitate and track closure of requirements within NISP.
- Assess requirements and perform detailed analysis of likelihood of achieving stated availability goals.
- Actively identify opportunities for decommission of unused components and services to facilitate removal from the baseline when directed.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top