Sys Integration Eng Sr
Are you looking for an exciting role in SIAM Readiness? Come be a part of a great team!
Your role would include planning, reporting, managing actions items, tracking, closing and performing objective status assessment of Enterprise-level project/service maturity against the NISP Service Value Chain and Service Maturity Model throughout system lifecycles.
- Facilitate NISP Program and Project compliance with COMM Lifecycle Management Plan and NSIS, as appropriate.
- Create, maintain, and modify readiness plans.
- Assist in establishing NISP program-level readiness procedures and milestone events.
- Review, analyze, and provide technical inputs to NISP readiness activities.
- Support readiness processes and procedures that map to the NISP baseline.
- Guide/conduct and support readiness review events when multiple services are involved.
- Ensure all new capabilities and changes to existing capabilities are fully tested and integrated into the operational baseline.
- Work with service providers and lead integration testing needed for V&V to include authoring integration test plans and procedures as necessary.
- Support Enterprise-level milestone reviews of NISP services and capabilities.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top