Sys Integration Eng Sr
Your role as a Systems Engineer and Integrator will include supporting this exciting program in requirements management, risk management, readiness, configuration and data management, schedule management, and customer services in support of the Enterprise including work at headquarters and MGS.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor to ensure successful delivery of capabilities and services to the COMM-managed baseline.
- Identify projects and task required to delivery Enterprise services and develop project plans to include: documenting and updating the task and activities to be completed for the project and delivering enterprise services or conducting enterprise activities.
- Monitor compliance with NISP, COMM, and SE governance processes and report potential non-compliance to the Government.
- Review and coordinate project documentation and activities in support of A&A processes, integration, operational training, deployment, transition, and maintenance of systems and services delivered to the NISP Enterprise.
- Develop project cost estimates and provide input to cost estimation as required.
- Review RFC and SRs and generate project plans as required.
- Coordinate project plans and other documentation by participating in ITPs, TEMS, working groups, and governance boards.
- Coordinate successful approval, delivery/installation, and operations of Enterprise capabilities and services.
- Produce project, implementation and transition plans covering activation installation, deactivation and removal of Enterprise capabilities and services.
- Develop and maintain repository of mission capabilities provided by MGS and Enterprise systems and operational baselines including technical dependence on systems outside the MGS.
- Support NISP representative to the MOD site Freeze Board.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top