Support Specialist IV
Plans, schedules, and routes inbound and outbound domestic and international shipments of freight, using knowledge of postal regulations, tariffs, and company policy. Schedules with carriers, reconciles freight bills, prepares and negotiates claims, and selects or recommends carriers to ensure efficient, timely, and least expensive movement of goods and material. Conducts research on transportation methods, rates, and routes.
Responsible for overall logistics operations analysis, evaluation of traffic information and any other requested duties.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Maintain databases and/or spreadsheets
- Responsible for maintaining, tracking and analyzing all inbound shipments, including working with carriers and the 3PL provider.
- Draft and implement standard operating procedures to sustain a proactive compliance environment .
- Responsible for maintaining cost analysis reports
- Special projects and administrative support
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top