Support Specialist III
Support Transportation Department and will prepare all required documentation for shipping in accordance with all government or customer systems, applications, and databases. Provide instructions to internal and external shippers per our routing instructions.
- Provides administrative support on a daily basis for all activities (except personnel issues) within Transportation.
- Must be able to work in the Oracle.
- Create Debit Memorandums.
- Maintains and monitors shipments to ensure compliance to required specifications are entered in database.
- Coordinates the Shipping documentation of standard and non-standard products for shipment in accordance with government, customer and commercial standards.
- Independently interfaces with operations management to plan, schedule and report on day-to-day shipping support for a wide variety of company products. Modifies schedules to respond to changing priorities.
- Maintains compliance requirements for international shipments.
- Generates routing requests, bills of lading, air bills and all transportation related documents as required. Ensures the timely processing of company documents and maintains accurate shipping department records, files, and courier documents as required.
- Performs required audit sampling as needed.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Familiarity with Transportation Management System.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top