Supply Chain Planner Sr
Works under general direction and guidance of the department manager/supervisor and is responsible for all planning and scheduling of manufactured provided parts through the following systems:
Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Familiar with variety of the organizational concepts, practices, and procedures, as well as a complete understanding of material planning and control. This position relies on experience and judgement to organize, plan and accomplish department objectives with a wide degree of creativity and latitude expected to fulfill a variety of duties.
Detailed analytical skills:
- Oracle ERP experience.
- Advanced knowledge of material requirements planning processes and concepts, and capacity requirements planning processes & concepts.
- Ability to exercise desertion and independent judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Excellent planning, time management and organization skills.
- Sound interpersonal skills used when interfacing, coordinating, and negotiating with company personnel, customers, and suppliers.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top