Supply Chain Planner Sr
Work is performed without appreciable direction to gather, analyze, and present program data across all systems platforms with a particular program. Exercised considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to work assignments. Supports and responds to all requests from the Supply Chain organization regarding business and systems data gathering, analysis and presentation. Serves as a consultant to management and also acts as a lead to team members to train and develop new team members. Develops and implements tools and procedures to aid in the strategic execution of materials procurement. Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems which requires the use of innovation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implement requests from members of the Supply Chain organization, to include the Director, Production Purchasing and Commodity Managers, to fulfill all business and systems data analysis requirements.
2. Develop and propose new and innovative tools and procedures for strategic materials procurement and supply chain management.
3. Guide and instruct key members of the Supply Chain Organization in proper and efficient use of company technological and systems assets.
4. Develop, implement, and monitor Supply Chain metrics and analysis.
5. Maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance with safety objectives and policies.
6. Share responsibility of self-development with immediate supervisor.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top