Supply Chain Planner II
Works under general direction and guidance of the Department Manager and is responsible for all planning and scheduling of manufactured parts through the following systems:
Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP). Familiar with a variety of the organizational concepts, practices, and procedures, as well as, a complete understanding of material planning and control. This position relies on experience and judgment to organize, plan and accomplish department objectives with a wide degree of creativity and latitude expected to fulfill a variety of duties.
Detailed Analytical skills
- -Oracle ERP experience
- -Basic knowledge of material requirements planning processes and concepts, enterprise resources planning processes and concepts, and capacity requirements planning processes & concepts.
- -Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- -Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- -Good planning, time management and organization skills.
- -Sound interpersonal skills used when interfacing, coordinating, and negotiating with Company personnel, customers, and suppliers.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top