Supplier Quality Assurance Manager
We are looking for a new Supplier Quality Assurance manager to lead the group that executes a number of key Supplier Quality systems and processes. The position is located in Nashua NH and will be responsible for:
- Administration of the Approved Supplier List, including on-boarding new supplier approvals and managing restricted suppliers
- Chairing the local CAB driving Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCAR) to insure robust corrective actions are put in place and effective
- Manage the bond room to insure timely disposition of supplier non-conformances (NCs) to support program and factory requirements
- Manage source inspection requests to attain high levels of quality and timely service
- Review Counterfeit Parts Prevention plans submitted from suppliers to insure the ES supply chain risks are mitigated and properly protected
- Integration with the internal audit team and supporting customer and registrar audits
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with a minimum of 8 years related experience
- Familiarity with inspection processes and records management
- Experience in a regulated industry environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent data, digital and IT applications skills. Generates suggestions for mistake-proofing and improving work and provides senior leaders with options to accomplish existing tasks more efficiently via e-enabled tools.
- Project management skills, including the ability to plan and produce results that support objectives
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking - ability to develop solutions for business needs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to convey information in a service type of environment to help program customers achieve desired outcome while maintaining process compliance
- Experience as an AS9100 lead auditor (or equivalent) is a plus
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma, preferably at a Green Belt or higher certification
- Experience with APQP & PPAP requirements and systems is a plus.
- Active Secret or higher clearance is a plus
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top