Supplier Partnerships Rotational Program
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship or Permanent Resident status.
The Supply Chain Rotational participant will gain and demonstrate business skills by completing their rotational assignments in key Supply Chain areas. They will attend on-site development training programs, with instruction from external consultants and internal trainers. This role also provides technical support, analysis and project leadership in support of department and company objectives.
Responsibilities and Key Program Attributes
- During the three-year program, participants complete 12-month assignments.
- Participant will start a career path within the Supplier Partnerships organization.
- Assignments are in diverse areas within Supplier Partnerships:
- Manufacturing Production Control
- Supply Chain Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Strategic Sourcing
- Commodity Management
- Supplier Development
- Supplier Quality Development
- Material Strategy
- Value Stream Lead - Stockroom, Receiving, Shipping
- In addition to functional roles, participants are exposed to a variety of strategic projects and initiatives within the organization.
- Participants are required to collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems, technologies and processes for improved efficiency.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts including timely response/resolution to associates improvement ideas.
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, supply chain, logistics or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills including effective communication to build relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS office.
- Excellent organizational skills and sense of urgency.
- Internships completed in similar manufacturing environment
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top