Supervisor II Strategic Ops (4th Shift)
The 4th shift SFFPS team is looking for a high energy individual with a process engineering background to lead a Value Stream within the Assembly, Inspection and Test area. This individual will have approximately 15 direct reports.
The Supervisor will:
- Maintain product flow and demand pull in a low mix environment
- Ensure factory metrics are achieved, and drive corrective action if necessary
- Support the factory manager in ensuring Factory Support Allocation, utilization and factory expense budgets are achieved and will identify issues driving the metrics
- Provide Technical leadership to the work team
- Serve as focal point for issues internal and external to the Value Stream to ensure consistent delivery
- Understand product cost and have the ability to perform variance analysis if necessary
- Identify errors and initiate root cause, corrective/preventative actions as required
- Provide staffing recommendations as well as input to the non-exempt work force performance evaluations
- Ensures compliance with all safety and health regulations stated by internal company policy and Federal, State and Local applicable standards
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Degree in an Engineering or Technical disciplne
Preferred Skills and Education
Lean/Six Sigma Certified
Prior experience in a Process Engineering role.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top