Summer Technical Intern 2
Co-op/Internship is for May 2017 to August 2017.
This job is posted for full-time, but open for qualified candidates locally for a part-time assignment.
BAE Systems is tasked with designing and implementing new product and technology to Combat Vehicle (CV) program. As a CV Electrical Engineering Intern, responsibilities include providing support to the Integrated Product Team Lead Electrical Engineer, providing earned value management, coordination of projects, follow up on team actions, systems integration, engineering project management, program engineering support and electrical engineering support in power generation and distribution, cabling, Vetronics, and C4ISR.
Primary Job functions:
1. Support the ELE IPT lead and sub-IPT leads in an administrative and project management role.
2. Managing risk registers and issues lists.
3. Support trade studies.
4. Gain hands on combat vehicle experience through installation and testing in Systems Integration Labs.
5. Complete work assignments in a thorough, consistent and punctual manner
6. Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures, and rules governing professional staff behavior
7. Adhere to company and professional ethics governing the handling of confidential information and the observation of confidentiality
8. Maintain professional relationships with company employees, clients and customers, both internal and external
9. Keep management abreast of progress and pending problems
10. Willingness to learn and in a challenging environment and execute to stretch goals.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top