Subcontracts Intern - Summer
This summer Subcontracts intern will support the Subcontracts Department in Radford, Virginia.
This position will be in support of special projects upon direction of Sr. Manager Subcontracts.
This internship will provide an opportunity for students to be involved in the following:
- Interact with a multitude of departments within the company.
- Data collection and reporting in a business setting
- Insight into the interworking of the business structure and subcontract environment.
- Must be energetic, willing and able to take direction toward completion of multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Intern will be able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferably local college student majoring in either Business Administration, Finance, Political Science or Supply Chain Management
- Familiarity with a corporate office environment.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top