Subcontract Administrator, Principal
BAE Systems is looking for an individual with subcontract administration and management experience to work as a individual contributor role at our Hudson, NH facility.
The Principal Subcontract Administrator position supports the C4SRS Business Areas and will preform the following tasks:
- Procure materials and services of a highly specialized and complex nature which may require alterations or customizing to meet the requestor's specific need and specifications.
- Hold responsibility for Procurement Compliance and Cost/Price Analysis.
- Will work collaboratively with and status other program stakeholders (Operations, Supply Chain, Performance Excellence, Finance, Engineering Contracts, Program Office, Procurement Compliance and Subcontracts Management) to ensure program subcontract material delivery requirements are in alignment with required delivery schedules, Program financial and sales metrics and customer contractual hardware delivery requirements.
- Will ensure suppliers are executing to subcontract contractual flowdown requirements for cost, schedule and material quality.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFAR
- Understanding of basic cost accounting
- Ability to perform Cost and Price Analysis
- Ability to negotiate contract pricing and other terms
- Ability to monitor development or production schedule
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office based tools
- Must be a US Citizen
- Local candidates only (or candidates willing to relocate at their own expense)
Six plus years experience in project management, accounting, supply chain, subcontracts, negotiations, cost/price analysis, or contract management.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top