Subcontract Administrator I
- Nashua, NH
Manages and coordinates relationship with suppliers, statuses supplier deliveries, coordinates material receipts and manages resolution of issues related to contractual requirements and resolves invoice issues. Solicits/reviews supplier proposals, supports the development of source selection evaluation criteria, supports negotiation of subcontract terms and conditions, selects or recommends subcontractors, develops subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Prepares, issues, and administers non-disclosure agreement with subcontractors as required. Establishes subcontracts and subcontract files, coordinates work requirements with the Project team, and defines terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, services and participates in Zero Defect and Achieving Operational Excellence initiatives with suppliers. Responsible for procurement compliance.
A successful candidate must be able to be an effective communicator internally and externally at all levels in a fast-paced environment, build mutually beneficial relationships, be willing to advance their knowledge of procurement compliance, and proactively adopt best practices and support new initiatives.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Ability to create win-win solutions; a 'make it happen' attitude
- Proficient use of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Bachelor degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience or Associates Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Drive and desire for continuous improvement
- Familiarity with Oracle purchasing system
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) policies and procedures
- One year experience in operations, supply chain, negotiations, price analysis, or contract management.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top