Subcontract Admin Sr
Provide senior level subcontracts assistance and technical guidance on major proposals, subcontracts, and quality control activities.
- Track metrics and task scheduling and performance across Business area and provide technical guidance, support and quality control to lower-level Subcontract Administrators through reviewing in progress and completed work.
- Preparing and validating recommended source lists of qualified subcontractors, drawing upon their past performance experience and other applicable requirements. Coordinating the list with others within the Subcontracts group, Project Management, and Business Development.
- Provide senior level subcontracts assistance and technical guidance on major proposals, subcontracts, and quality control activities.
- Reviewing and preparing NDA's, TA's, Solicitations.
- Issues Request for Proposals and verifies accuracy and completeness of proposal packages using various evaluation criteria.
- Leading the review of responses to requests for proposals, determining subcontractor's ability to meet Company and project requirements, and negotiating the terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issues contracts commensurate with delegated procurement authority.
- Preparing and reviewing subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract. Ensuring all applicable terms and conditions are appropriate.
- Preparing reports and contractual correspondence for project management and client. Establishing and maintaining accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract.
- Performing and/or approving subcontract closeout actions, completing file documentation, and forward subcontract files to the designated functions
- Communicating and discussing status of subcontracts actions both pre and post award with Contract and Subcontracts leadership
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- A working knowledge of Costpoint, and Microsoft office Suites.
- In-depth knowledge and working understanding of the US Government Acquisition and Procurement environment, BAE Systems and subcontracts function policies and procedures, commercial contracting methods, export , FAR/DFAR and other Government Regulations.
- Candidate can take lead cross-functional teams on a variety of LOB Capture opportunities.
- Support independent proposal reviews (Red Teams, Phase Reviews).
- Participate as an assessor in the Phase Review Process.
- Capable of establishing and managing negotiation strategies and financial requirements, perform business risk assessment and mitigation plans, conduct negotiation of subcontracts requiring a high degree of negotiation expertise and execute subcontracts in accordance with negotiated terms and conditions.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating complex teaming arrangements or other types of contracting arrangements.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top