Subcontract Admin Prin
BAE Systems is seeking a highly adaptable individual to join its Subcontract Team in California, MD
Duties will, but not limited to, include:
- Award administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and nonstandard contractual vehicles to include subcontracts, NDA's, Teaming Agreements, MOU's and other various contractual documents.
- Support proposal preparation activities, conduct negotiations, perform subcontract administration, and execute supplier management activities to provide for acquisition and fulfillment of direct and indirect requirements in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examine estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Manage suppliers through all phases of program execution.
- Prepare request for proposals; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information and compliant file documentation.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top