Subcontract Admin Prin
BAE Systems is seeking a highly adaptable individual to join its Subcontract Team in California, MD
Duties will, but not limited to, include:
- Award administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and nonstandard contractual vehicles to include subcontracts, NDA's, Teaming Agreements, MOU's and other various contractual documents.
- Support proposal preparation activities, conduct negotiations, perform subcontract administration, and execute supplier management activities to provide for acquisition and fulfillment of direct and indirect requirements in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examine estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Manage suppliers through all phases of program execution.
- Prepare request for proposals; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information and compliant file documentation.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top