Subcontract Admin II
BAE Systems in Nashua NH is looking for a Subcontract Administrator.
Subcontract Administrator is responsible for working through a matrix organization, participates with a team of program management, engineering, manufacturing, contracts, finance, administrative and other support personnel to insure objectives of the program are achieved.
Managing all phases of subcontract administration for contract including:
- generation of requirements documents and bid packages
- identification and solicitation of appropriate suppliers
- analysis of proposals
- negotiation and award of the subcontract
- management of subcontractor performance
- administration of all change actions
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelors Degree in a Business, Finance or Accounting related discipline; or the equivalent in education and professional or on the job training specifically in the area of US government contracting program planning and controls
- 2 years of experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to travel and able to travel as required to meet business objectives
- Candidates may be subject to a background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- US Citizenship required
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top