Sr Test Engineer
- Nashua, NH
Come be a part of a close knit team focused on growing and listening to each other while successfully delivering microwave products to our customers. We are a data driven team focused on following a structured approach to developing long term solutions to create value for our customers. Our Operations employees turn innovative engineering designs into real solutions to meet our customers' needs. From Supply Chain, to manufacturing and test, Electronic Systems offers opportunities to work with technology rarely accessible in other manufacturing firms. Our training and development programs provide employees with career advancement in a diverse work environment.
The Sr Test Engineer:
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment.
- Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
- Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
Required Skills and Education
- Electrical Engineering degree or RF/ Microwave Engineering degree
- Experience diagnosing and repairing test system hardware/software and microwave products
- Experience contributing to and implementing Continuous Improvement practices
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top