Sr Systems Engineer - On Site Assesment/Eval Support
Senior Systems Engineer responsible to provide on site assessments and evaluation to engineering and program management personnel in support of USAF weapon system sustainment. Will be responsible to perform
- Logistics Support Analysis (LSAs) for new equipment, spare parts procurements and planning, training for logisticians and technicians on site
- Assist in identifying sustainment effort engineering proposals and modification impacts on logistics personnel resources, additional tools and test equipment requirements, and changes on technical documentation and manuals
- Liaison / help desk support for fielded systems
- Horizontal integration from development through retirement of assets
- Provide logistics and/or sustainment engineering support
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelors degree in scientific, engineering, or related technical field from accredited university program.
Years of experience required, as applicable to posted job description:
12+ years with BS
10+ years with MS
7+ years with PhD Preferred Skills and Education
Direct experience with the maintenance, sustainment engineering, modification programs, engineering change proposals, and/or OSS&E of fielded USAF NC3 weapon systems.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top