Sr Systems Administration Tech
BAE Systems is looking for Audio Visual Engineers to support a customer in the Springfield VA area to:
- Responsible for evaluating, designing, documenting, installing, implementing, testing, maintaining, operating, removing and upgrading, and modifying audio-visual and video teleconferencing equipment systems
- Working knowledge of SIP, ISM, 1-1323, H320, H.460, TLS, RTP, SRTP, TCP/IP, and UDP; content control protocols; video compression standards; packet analyzers; routing protocols and networking fundamentals; Tandberg, Polycom, and Cisco video and voice technologies
- Resolve system operational problems by troubleshooting and performing fault isolation; repair, replace, or reprogram faulty equipment as required
- Perform intricate alignment and calibration procedures to ensure AV/VTC systems are operating efficiently
- Provide customer consulting and training on controls, interfaces, and use of the AV/VTC equipment
- Full working knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing, structural
engineering, electrical wiring, and cable/fiber installation
- Provide life cycle refreshment proj ections for VTC infrastructure and AV equipment
- Conduct site surveys to establish AV/VTC equipment customer requirements, project lists of materials, cost estimates, etc.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top